Re: table extension problem

by "sfmalo" <sfmalo(at)msn.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:20:07 -0800
 To:  "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Cap'n:
A little over two years my Web Design teacher taught us to use quotes to
surround **all** values, whether relative or absolute. Recently I was
looking at the W3C standards for, I believe, XHTML and/or possibly XML and
the requirement is definitely to use quotes (period).

So, it's on its way and I'm grateful to my teacher 'cause I've been looking
at code created by different editors and, lo and behold, no quotes! There's
going to be a lot of time-consuming "quoting" going on to repair pages in
the not-too-distant-future...doth quoteth an observer.
Sharon