Re: Changing Text Color with a mouse over without a link

by "Abhay S. Kushwaha" <abhay(at)kushwaha.com>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Dec 2000 16:44:05 +0530
 To:  "Basics [HWG]" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There is also the issue of the "bogus link" having the mouse cursor of
a "hand" (or whatever it is in various OSes) since the browser
understands that text as a link.

This also goes on to confuse the newbies on the Net who associate "the
link cursor" with a "clickable thingy that takes me somewhere" :)

Just a warning to be careful... :)

[abhay]