!! OT !! !!ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net !! Fw: Delivery Notification: Delivery has been delayed

by Matthew Seaver <mseaver(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:27:52 -0800
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sorry list members, this is OT but it was originally posted here and now is
the only way I can get a hold of the list member.  I have cut most of the
text out so it is short.
Fuzzy!!! Your mail is being delayed.  e-mail me with another address so I
can send you the details. below is the address that is not working.
Mseaver
mseaver(at)bigfoot.com