Re: Frames

by "Gary Warren" <warren.webdesign(at)ukonline.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:34:38 +0100
 To:  "TAMARA ABBEY" <t_abbey(at)USA.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Tamara,

The page that holds the frameset code would normally be the index page, ie:
a site uses two frames, one frame for the navigation controls, (20%) and one
for the site content, (80%) so at the very least three pages have to be
authored, one for the frameset, one for the navigation and one for the
content, the index page would then be the frameset page.

HTH

Regards
Gary
Cellnet SMS 07712846647(at)sms.genie.co.uk (140 Chr max)
warren.webdesign(at)ukonline.co.uk
warren.webdesign(at)u.genie.co.uk

Gary Warren. - Warren Webdesign MBCI IE-NN-WebTV
Free Web Design Utilities -- Win95/98/NT Applications
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/warren.webdesign/index.html
http://you.genie.co.uk/warren.webdesign/index.html

SE'99 Sample Explorer over 230 free source code examples
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/warren.webdesign/samdex.htm
http://you.genie.co.uk/warren.webdesign/samdex.htm

"What I know today, is yesterdays ignorance"