Re: DNS question

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:18:58 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Barbara:

I can't see the "images/josephcoat.jpg" image either in my IE-5 although I
can call it just fine by entering:
http://www.tnect.org/images/josephcoat.jpg

And like you--it comes up OK on your page in my Netscape browser, (4.7).

I looked at your source code and although I can't put my finger on it
offhand--something bothers me about the code. Maybe it's the unspecified
size you used. ie: width="" height="" ???

It does appear to be the same size when shown in IE as it is in Netscape, so
I don't think a size is needed.

And--Although I don't think it is necessary, I was surprised that the img
src was not on a new line. I guess I'm just used to seeing code written by
FrontPage which starts a new line for each element ... (Well??--Usually??)

Again--sorry. I know it's right there in front of me but nothing jumps out.
Some days, us old geezers are just less lucid than others ...

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net