Re: Website Creation Question

by "Starr Wolf Design" <starrwolfdesign(at)starrwolf.com>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:23:34 -0500
 To:  "Pinder,
Susan" <spinder(at)stlawrencecement.com>,
"HTML Writers Guild / Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes, very good approach to use. We "storyboard" everything and also use
special stationary we created depicting a browser screen. It comes in very
handy for laying out the scene in the window and can be used to show page
changes.

Jess
Staff Designer
Starr Wolf Design