Re: Validator

by "Paul Wilson" <webgooru(at)gte.net>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:26:31 -0500
 To:  <Kassianna(at)WiccanWeb.Net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am not sure you really need a validator.  That is going to tell you if the
code is correct or not.... not whether it works in different browsers which
is another thing altogether.  The W3C can publish all the standards it wants
to, but to date there has been only spotty implimentation in the various
browsers.

Probably the easiest way to get into CSS is with TopStyle which is found at
http://www.bradsoft.com