Re: remove

by "Peter Newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>

 Date:  Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:21:33 +1300
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Mike,
I expect perhaps that Jared wishes to be removed from the list and is
familiar with the method of sending a blank email with remove in the subject
field.

I've also forgotten how to be removed from the list myself because I've
never used the feature, although its probably a good idea for me to know
incase I actually get to go on hols for a while :)

Just guessing.

Peter Newton