Re: Yahoo placement

by "Charla & Ed Springer" <egs(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:17:05 -0600
 To:  "Barbara Money" <bmoney(at)naisp.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It appears to me that Yahoo is becoming more of a front end for specific and
proprietary content and less of a search engine. I know of many folks who
have stopped using Yahoo as a search engine. Do others out there see this
trend as well? It seems that Yahoo has done a good job of making everyone
think thatthey are the "premier" search engine. Personally, I prefer Google
or Searchwiz.

Edward Springer
Athens, Alabama