Re: Applet

by "Starr Wolf Design" <starrwolfdesign(at)starrwolf.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:09:56 -0500
 To:  "colin ming" <cming(at)sprint.ca>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Good Afternoon:

You will probably want to use an applet. There are many free applet codes
all over the Web. You can do a keyword search, or, no doubt some replies
will list many.

One particularly great applet source is http://www.anfyteam.com/indexen.html
which is an outfit that makes them. They must be purchased, but, they are
very nice and do many various tasks.

Hope this helps.

Jess
Staff Designer