Re: learning java

by "Rayne Alburquerque" <rayneal(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Feb 2000 07:40:00 -0600
 To:  "HWG-Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I totally agree. I tried to learn Java a few years back on my own without
any programming knowledge and I was totally confused. Now I've taken several
programming courses at school, Java makes almost total sense.  It is
definately easier to do on your own if you have an understanding of
programming. Without there is no way to learn without an instructor
explaining it.

Rayne
rayneal(at)home.com