Re: Small website design issues under netscape

by "Paul Wilson" <webguroo(at)tampabay.rr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:22:11 -0400
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "Mamie Woo" <seller(at)sellerdoor.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> You will see in my code that all tables (containing adjacent images)
already
> have those tag-parameters.
>
> The website is at: www.bvsenterprises.com  (so others can still help)
>
> Any other ideas?

I see you took out the air around the <.TD> elements so it now depicts
correctly in Netscape 4.X  however Netscape 6 is still another matter.  I
have the same problem and I don't know the solution.  For now I am putting
up with it because the browser is used by so few people.  I hate to replace
slices with maps.

BTW the periods in the elements are for folks that use HTML capable email
programs.  It prevents their program from rendering it as HTML.

Paul WIlson
webguroo(at)tampabay.rr.com