Re: site map documentation tool

by "Tom Keatley" <tom(at)piedpiper.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 25 Feb 2000 07:24:03 +0800
 To:  "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>,
"Pinder,
Susan" <spinder(at)stlawrencecement.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Hi Susan
>
> You might want to take a look at PowerMapper by Electrum
> (http://www.electrum.co.uk/).  I think it may fit your requirements.
>
> It's a site mapping tool which automatically creates the thumbnail page
> images for you and generates a graphic site map (choice of several

By all means have a look at PowerMapper but I downloaded it last week and
could not get it to successfully run (it tends to hang on pages with
Javascript) it had however the best LOOKING sitemaps I found in my quest for
a similar tool.

If you find what you are looking for I for one would appreciate it's URL....

Thanks

Tom Keatley