Re: First "real" job......

by "Support Svcs Help Desk" <helpdesk(at)starrwolfdesign.com>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:36:12 -0600
 To:  "Karen Pickel" <pegleg(at)rapidnet.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can go to our site and follow the RFP link to view our online RFP
questionnaire on our secure server that every client completes when
requesting a proposal.

We also have a project worksheet on another page that you might want to
view. There is a text-only version of the worksheet that is designed for the
clients to print which is linked to the main worksheet document.

Feel free to print out either or both pages for your assistance.

We have found these forms to be at great aide in hammering out the
essentials and getting clients involved and motivated.

Help Desk
Support Services
Starr Wolf Design
A JIL Enterprises Company