Re: Credit card numbers on a form

by "Denise" <denise(at)nf.sympatico.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:25:03 -0300
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks to everyone who answered this question. From what I understand now, I
need to be with a web host that offers SSL. The one I'm currently with says
in thier FAQ that they don't offer it 'at this time'. So, I guess my only
option is to find a new host for this site - one that does offer SSL. Once I
do this, that's all I need, right? They don't need anything else only a form
where credit card numbers can be submitted securely to them...they will do
the rest.

Thanks again,

Denise
denise(at)nf.sympatico.ca