Re: Replay Form (Guestbook) problem

by "Paul Wilson" <webgooru(at)gte.net>

 Date:  Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:38:08 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It did not work for me using Netscape 4.62 and got:
"Bad username. You are only allowed to edit your own pages. "

I suspect the Perl file listed in the browser location block:
http://www.assumptionabbey.com/cgi-bin/guestbook.pl
is causing the problem.