Re: Strange problem - centering

by "Steven Antonio" <santonio(at)delanet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Jul 2000 17:35:49 -0400
 To:  "HTML Writers' Guild" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> My web page seems to have an alignment problem I don't know how to solve:
>
> http://center.butler.brown.edu/ATTC-NE/
>
> One of the sections (Newest Additions & Online Pubs table) seems off
> center compared to the rest of the page and I don't understand why or
> how to fix it.

Molly,

You have a few problems with this page:

1. The closing tag for the head element is missing.
2. The opening tag the body element is missing.
3. The closing tag for the first center element is missing.

There may be more, but I didn't look any further.  I'd fix these first and
then run it through a validator (like W3C's) to see if you have any other
errors.

hth,
Steve