Re: SULFNBK VIRUS

by "Mirya Glover" <miryag(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:42:49 -0800
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Captain,
    There is no reason to be an ass about it........sheesh..... i made a
mistake.....I didn't know it was a hoax and I would think people would have
common sense eough to delte bad things from thier computers before sending
more emails once they are warned.  Although at the time I DID NOT KNOW it
was a hoax....

    With people like you in my field of work it makes me wonder what made it
even the least bit appealing to me.

I think as far as you go your on my ignore list starting now.......not going
to read childish petty banterings.   and there was no reason for you to send
a crappy response liek that to the list........if you had that much of an
issue with it you should have sent it to ONLY me.  Grow up.

Mirya