Free Calendar - Again

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:24:22 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks Roger and all the others that replied about calendars.

However I would think the Calendar at http://www.calendars.net/
is a little too complicated to expect the average web visitor to
"interact", (Post their own dates), or maybe I'm just being
unfair to the visitors to my site.

What I am really looking for is a service that allows something
similar to the Classifieds found at:
http://www.theadnet.com/member/search.asp?id=NewsRedding

I have seen similar things on other news papers and magazines.
They supply a form that will allow a visitor to "post" a message
just like an add except it is for an event.

I suspect that one could modify an ASP Classifieds script to work
but I was hoping someone might already be providing the service.
As you can see from the still unfinished parts of
www.newsredding.com/ there are lots more important things
demanding my attention than calendars at the moment. But I have
been getting calls for this feature.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA