Re: heard of IHTML

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)hawaii.rr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:51:01 -1000
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,
I don't know much about it yet, but this subject came up previously:
"...innerHTML, outerHTML, innerText and outerText methods are all only
supported
by IE4+. They all essentially allow you to do the same thing, which is
dynamically alter code, which is then reflected without a page reload. =
The
differences are as follows:

outerHTML: alter tags and content, include markup used by tags
innerHTML: alter tags and content, exclude markup used by tags
outerText: alter content only , include markup used by tags
innerText: alter content only , exclude markup used by tags  "

HTH,
much alohas from Oahu,
Lady Wistfulee
"Reading maketh a full man;