Re: [Help!Gifs freeze on PC/WIN platform]

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:09:58 -0800
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Tony:

I too, have a site hosted on Xoom. And now that you mention it, I
see that my animated GIF's on that site, stop working when I try
to use an e-mail link. (Windows--IE-4.07)

I would swear that this did not happen until Xoom put all that
JavaScript on the page some time ago. I also have the exact same
animated GIF's on other, non-Xoom sites and they work without
problem. I have just double checked this. Obviously, (well, to us
unwashed at least), one of Xoom's scripts is causing problems.

Other than to complain too, I haven't got a clue how to fix it.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net