OT! !Fuzzy! Here is a message that I have tried both addresses supplied. No go. (You seem to be able to get mail through hwg though)

by Matthew Seaver <mseaver(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:06:33 -0800
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Fuzzy:
Here is the full text of what I sent to you since neither address is working
from here. Now your the only one I can't send mail to.
List Members:
Sorry for this intrusion all though this thread was started here, it is off
topic but, at this point the only way I know how to get a reply to Fuzzy
another list member. I apologize fore the excessive bytes & D/L time caused
by this e-mail.
----
This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

  Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:45:40 -0800
  From: Matthew Seaver <mseaver(at)bigfoot.com>
  To: sysop(at)mail.woodville.leon.k12.fl.us
  Subject: Re: !! Way OT!! - Filemaker

Your message has been enqueued and undeliverable for 2 day(s)
to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: sysop(at)mail.woodville.leon.k12.fl.us
  Reason: unable to deliver this message after 2 days

Delivery attempt history for your mail:

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:15:31 -0800 (PST)
Error reading SMTP response to dot

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:02:15 -0800 (PST)
Error reading SMTP response to dot

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:51:40 -0800 (PST)
Error reading SMTP response to dot

The mail system will continue to try to deliver your message
for an additional 5 day(s).
Reporting-MTA: dns; mta6.snfc21.pbi.net

Action: delayed
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:45:40 -0800
From: Matthew Seaver <mseaver(at)bigfoot.com>
To: sysop(at)mail.woodville.leon.k12.fl.us

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C0858E.35E00D20

Here is the original message I sent. (with the delay headers)
It wasn't just your e-mail... There was about a dozen people that there
servers were for some reason cut off from the rest of the world.

Sprint, At&T, or someone else probably messed up a Router table somewhere
and it took a few days to solve rebuild.  Seen it before. And I don't
understand it all but have a vague idea. I am glad I am not the tech who was
at the switch when that router died.

See attached.

Matt
mseaver(at)bigfoot.com
---

---
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:43:51 -0800
From: Matthew Seaver <mseaver(at)bigfoot.com>
Subject: Re: !! Way OT!!
To: "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>

I worked with FileMaker Scripts about 7 years ago, and they were a pain...
If I can find a copy of the software, I would not mind taking a look to see
If I can help...

Matt
mseaver(at)bigfoot.com