Re: Solution - A Perfect Web Site!

by "Michael Lessar" <rfd246(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:56:16 -0500
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well I for one am glad to see that you are giving up.

I too have been getting weary of these posts. have offered us only insults
and have not a piece of work that you have accomplished.

The end result is if the end user is happy (ie the client) that should be
the end of the story.

Have a great day, and if we don't see you in 6 months, Oh Well :)
Mike