Re: annoying/ spawn window behind main window

by "seecurb" <seecurb(at)naspa.net>

 Date:  Sun, 9 Dec 2001 00:29:27 -0600
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
O.K., So they are "behind" web pages and they open when you "unload."

But, NOW, they are putting that code into html e-mail messages, and when one
goes to read his next e-mail message, he gets a pop-up web page, instead.
So, I had to see how it was done, and went and got the code, and made my
very own. Works just fine - very anoying - watch for them - guess I'll have
to read my e-mail "off-line" from now on.....

seecurb
please reply to: seecurb(at)bigfoot.com