Re: Style?

by "Abhay S. Kushwaha" <abhay(at)kushwaha.com>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:12:42 +0530
 To:  "Basics [HWG]" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm not sure I understand your question properly. Is your main concern
about using an "external" stylesheet or "any" stylesheet?

In case of former, you can embed your style rules in the <head> and in
case of the latter, you *should* use <font> wherever applicable.
Though you can simply use a single <font> as the first word after

[abhay]