Re: PDF Files

by "Carol Parent" <cbwd(at)means.net>

 Date:  Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:34:34 -0600
 To:  <rlaws(at)northstate.net>,
"Christopher Higgs" <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Gosh, I just hate it when someone comes up with such a simple and perfect
solution and then feel a WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT??? coming on!

:)  Excellent!

Carol ---> shaking her head in amazement and embarrassment!

Best Regards,

Carol Parent
admin(at)cbwdesign.com
http://www.cbwdesign.com

"The only way to amuse some people is to slip and fall on an icy pavement. "