Re: Off topic? Proposals

by "Donna Yager" <prpub1(at)dreamscape.com>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:16:11 -0400
 To:  "Windsong" <chester(at)worldchat.com>,
"Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Count me in too.  Although in the last hwg list letter we got it said that
pricing is off limits, I think it would be ok for anyone who has done
professional proposals to enlighten me and the other interested in what to
include, how detailed to include and for what types of projects you would
recommend being very detailed or not.

Smaller projects include what...

Very large projects include what....

I hope that I am clear and ANY guidance would be of great assistance since I
just lost my first web design restructure job and probably could have got
the job had a been clearer on my proposal.

BTW I was $3000 less than they were.  I think I can chalk that up to the
mentality that "you get what you pay for". Unfortunately they don't know
what they missed out on and I am sorry I'm going to miss out too.

Thanks for all your help.