Re: Dreaweaver Ultra Dev 4

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Jul 2002 20:39:18 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Okay, so I have a piece of software which I bought but no longer need or
want. I give it to someone else. Fine, no problem.

I have a piece of software that I may or may not use, and make it available
for anyone who wants it (and as many people who want it) to get it. Sorry,
but I have a bit of a problem with that.

Just one person's opinion,
Dusty