Re: Please Test Form

by "Andre Crane" <andre(at)terracrane.com>

 Date:  Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:10:56 -0500
 To:  "Blue Tapp" <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>,
"HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is the error that I got.  I am running win2k advanced and ie 5.5
Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster(at)iln-gateway.org and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

----

Apache/1.3.14 Server at iln-gateway.org Port 80

Andre