Re: Browser Fonts/CSS

by "aangelop" <aangelop(at)resqnet.com>

 Date:  Sun, 13 Aug 2000 18:43:18 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Freda Lockert" <fredalockert(at)clara.co.uk>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Everyone who has answered has been great (and brave), but the sad fact (I
think) is either the question scared most people away or their frustration
level is so high they might have to run out and kill a perfect stranger
after answering...

Finding fonts with predictable widths (one or two for serif and sans-serif)
win/mac NN4 and IE4/5 (and, yes, x-windows too would be nice, in a perfect
world, but might drive me to suicide) is giving me ulcers. Of course, I
could stick to just one font... but was hoping to have a choice or two...

Andrew