Re: Paint shop pro

by "Charla & Ed Springer" <egs(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Sat, 21 Oct 2000 09:45:48 -0500
 To:  "david pippen" <pipwax(at)mediaone.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
David,

I've been using Paint Shop Pro since version 3 and I have found it to be a
very good tool for creating graphics and working with photographs. I have
also tried Adobe Photo Shop and find it a bit to deep (I being of simple
mindedness). For the price, can't be beat. Once purchased, updates are
available at half the original cost, around $50.00. Version 7 has just been
released. My recommendation, go for it!

Edward Springer
Athens, Alabama - That's a long way from Cape Cod!