Re: &nbsp for td

by "Charla & Ed Springer" <egs(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Sat, 21 Oct 2000 09:50:52 -0500
 To:  "Shelley Watson" <shelleyw(at)home.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Shelley,

I use the nbsp attribute whenever I do not need to control the size of the
empty cell in the table. Where I need the cell to be a specific size, I use
an appropriately sized blank.gif file. So far, I've never had a problem with
it. As far as I know, when using the nbsp to fill in a cell, the content of
surroounding cells will dictate its size.

Edward Springer
Athens, Alabama - Our snappy comeback, "As a mater of fact, I am a rocket
scientist."