Re: punctuation in meta tags

by "sfmalo" <sfmalo(at)msn.com>

 Date:  Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:42:41 -0800
 To:  "Barbara Money" <bmoney(at)naisp.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Barbara -
In '97 when I first was introduced (roughly) to doing web pages using Front
Page (while working for someone else), I called Submit It's search engine
company (while you could still get through by phone!). Submit It said that
it was proper to separate keywords/keyphrases with commas, making sure you
enclosed all in quotes. As far as I know, that is still the acceptable way
to do it unless another method has popped up that I'm not aware of. Hope
this helps!
Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
http://www.24caratdesign.com
"web page design and Internet writing services"