Re: Problem With Web Site E-Mail

by "Paul Roberts" <hwg(at)roberts200025.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:41:26 -0000
 To:  "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>
 Cc:  <camilton(at)hauntedhalloweencastle.com>, <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
i'd say i get 30-40 spam messages a day, i use mailwasher =
(http://www.mailwasher.net/) to prescan my inboxes for junk and bounce =
it back to where it came from.

spam spiders are a real problem, asci encoding email addresses still =
fools them, as my test mailbox for the encoded address receives no spam =
at all, the plain one hidden in a  comment gets some, which i blacklist =
straight away.

Best Wishes

Paul Roberts
mail(at)paul-roberts.com