Re: H*lp with Screen Capture

by "Stephen Hope" <steveh(at)>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:25:08 -0400
 To:  "Donna" <donna(at)>,
"hwg - basics" <hwg-basics(at)>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Snag-It sounds to be exactly what you are looking for. (It
has a free trial period). One of the nice features for capturing images of
web page is it can handle scrolling pages.

As for making images clearer, I asume you mean thumbnails or reduced in

The method you use is very important, for the best result resample instead
of resizing, or (ack), making the browser reduce it.

Image | Resample   NOT   Image | Resize (for Paint shop pro)

Stephen Hope