Re: web hosting

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Jan 2000 06:07:25 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Timothy G. Embler" <hwg(at)myrealbox.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Try http://www.tvcnet.com.  Write to Jim at jim(at)tvcnet.com.
Professional service, excellent Open Source package, and they are
dedicated exclusively to resellers.  That means you don't compete with
your own provider...

I've been there a year and a half, and highly reccommend their services.
You can make a decent profit without gouging your clients, and the basic
package comes with everything a pro needs...not just a restricted
version like some companies offer.  Unlimited POP3 boxes, 50Mb (with
add-on space for pennies), 6Gb transfer, Perl, PHP, MySQL, CGI rights,
FTP, Telnet, etc, etc...

Feel free to send questions.  I don't get paid for this...I just
appreciate what they do.

Darrell