Re: Favor to Ask

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:51:39 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Carol:

I checked the size of your picture, thinking maybe your friend's computer
might be short of RAM or something. 43k is not the smallest image around but
that size should not cause trouble for anyone.

Try as hard as I could, I could not get the computer to crash. Pent II MMX,
64 meg RAM with Windows 98se. 800x600 (19") (I even tried Netscape)

Loved your { text-decoration: underline}. I'm going to add that to a site
I'm working on. (Now using text-decoration: none and a colored hover.)

BTW: Your page on recreation in the area is woefully short of being
complete. I did not see one link for Radio Control model airplane flying.
[Well !!! One of those aloof, indignant, Jack Benny looks ??]

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net