Re: Printing Background Image

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:27:57 -0800
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Joe:

In IE-4 or later, go to TOOLS > INTERNET OPTIONS.

Then choose ADVANCED from the tabs on top. It is usually on the far right.

Scroll down a ways till you see the Printer section and put a check mark in
the square for "Print Background Colors and Images".

I may be in error, (I often am), but I don't think this option is available
in Netscape.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA