Fw: OT - PHP/MySQL hosting

by "Kim Mitchell" <kim(at)who-knows.com>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Jul 2000 20:46:36 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>

From: Kim Mitchell <kim(at)mighty-sites.com>
To: Lauri V�in <optima(at)hot.ee>; <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: OT - PHP/MySQL hosting

 I like both he.net and needa.com

 I've been with needa.com for a couple years and they've just recently added
 a unix server with support for php/mysql.  Their customer support has been
 exemplary.

 He.net has had a unix/apache/php/mysql set-up for years.  I like their
 set-up but their customer support has been mostly consisting of thorough
 documentation rather than quick human responses.

 I'd gladly recommend both of these outfits.  Both are high-reliability,
 professional outfits.

 Kim

    Kimberley Mitchell                           (732) 750-1941
    Member: HTML Writers Guild        kim(at)mighty-sites.com
    Mighty Sites Web Design               http://www.mighty-sites.com