Re: Cross platform issue (Mac)

by "Jami" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Sat, 8 Sep 2001 13:57:23 -0500
 To:  "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
OK, I can see that you've used both green and orange text against a white
background. I also see part of both text colors that is displayed in a
bolder font. (Lovely page, btw.) What I was referring to was that perhaps
some text colors won't show up bold against certain background colors. (I
use IE 6)

Jami