Re: Microsoft Publisher 2000

by "Kevin Bayley" <webmaster(at)prairienorth.com>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:22:44 -0600
 To:  "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you had read my original message more thoroughly you would notice that I
do not require a quick trip to the validator. Every site I personally build
validates. My original message clearly stated - "One of my clients is using
said software to publish his site." Please. I do appreciate your input.
However I am a professional designer and my hair bristles anytime someone
even thinks of suggesting that I use software. I am a Notepad user. I always
have been and I always will be. Thank you.