Re: Javascript: Good Book for Learning?

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:07:16 +0100
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I bought the O'Reilly "Javascript: The Definitive Guide" a while ago, and
it's an excellent reference book, extremely informative and well laid out.
I'm not sure how well I'd have got on with it as a "beginner's guide" to
Javascript, though.  Instead, I started out with "The Complete Idiot's
Guide to Javascript", and found that really excellent for learning the
basics.  Well worth looking at.

Regards,
Donna
--