Re: Image Map<try this one>

by "JamesKB" <jameskb(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:47:08 -0500
 To:  "Jennifer Appleton" <japple(at)singnet.com.sg>,
"Mike O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Something strange is going on here. :)  The alt tags DO display for me and
I'm using IE5.5.  I checked "TOOLS/INTERNET OPTIONS/ADVANCED and under
ACCESSIBILITY
> there is an option to "always expand ALT text for images"."  and found
that it is NOT checked and yet the alt tags do indeed display when I move
the mouse over the various parts of the image map.  Go figure...

Take care.......  -=JKB=-