Re: Reading Form Data

by "David Burlingame" <drbexe(at)tampabay.rr.com>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:29:46 -0800
 To:  "steve challice" <steve(at)steve50.plus.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Steve,

I used to have forms come in this way, and I found a

great little free program, called URL Cook, which will

"translate" the data to a very readable form. I'll send it

to you in a private e-mail, and if anyone else on the list

would like it, just let me know.

I'm not sure if it will work on a Mac, but it's a pretty

simple program; I think it probably will.

Dave Burlingame
http://www.drbexe.com/