Re: HTML Programs

by "Steven Antonio" <santonio(at)delanet.com>

 Date:  Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:16:43 -0400
 To:  "HTML Writers' Guild" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yup, learned DOS.  Had to.  I began using PC's before Windows 3.1 or the
first Mac ever came out.  (Sheesh, I feel old now.)  Even now, I'm still
forced to use DOS.  I have Apache for Windows and Perl for Windows installed
on my machine.  Both programs can only be used at the (Gulp!) DOS prompt.
:-)

Steve