Re: compatiblity rule?

by "Gio" <gio(at)regalhost.com>

 Date:  Mon, 2 Aug 1999 06:48:27 -0500
 To:  "David Holm" <david.holm(at)rivcom.net>,
"hwg-basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
LOL I just want to see if you were paying attention;-)
Gio<~~~~born at night.....last night ;-)
Why line someone else's pockets? Host your clients!
http://www.virtualis.com/vr/gmaganuc/vrp.html
Free Book, Marketing Secrets to Wealth on the Web
http://www.regalhost.com/wise.htm
ICQ#:1344995   current status is: