Re: Macromedia online training classes

by "Paul Wilson" <webgooru(at)gte.net>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:10:12 -0500
 To:  "Sandra White" <swhite(at)UBmail.ubalt.edu>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

http://macromedia.elementk.com/CourseCatalog/display_ssp_courses.asp?Course=
> MWPL&code=5
> I'm thinking about paying for the year subscription to these, but they
don't
> seem to have a demonstration class that would give me a flavor of what
it's
> like. Has anyone out there taken one of these online classes?  I'd love to
> hear how it was and if it was as useful as attending some more traditional
> classroom-style training.

I took a look and after about 40 clicks gave up.  They evidently only want
you to view their catalog if your a registered student.  How would I know if
I wanted to register if I couldn't look at what they were offering?  Sorry,
but they get an "F" for stupidity in my book.  Who want's to learn web
design from someone who's website is full of dead ends?  Not me.

Paul Wilson
webgooru(at)gte.net