Re: Keyword Stats one more time....

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:11:19 -0800
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Blue:

I'm not sure if you were referring to me--but one such resource is to use
the Search Engine for your site provided by www.freefind.com/ . They have a
wizard that allows you to set up your search engine with all sorts of
parameters including how often you wish them to spider your site--or sites.
It also includes a site map, a reader alert to new pages and they do send
out statistics every week.

I have one running at:
www.newsredding.com/ and www.ramac-rc.org/

Best wishes