Re: Counter won't display

by "Paul Rudolf" <paul(at)ntyc.net>

 Date:  Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:54:27 -0700
 To:  "Edward and Cassandra Sharpe" <sharpe(at)mindspring.com>,
"HWG BASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello!

Some counter programs require that your web page have the extension to allow
for "Server Side Includes".  If your provider is running a linux based web
server, you may need to rename the file to .shtml.  Some Windows or NT Web
servers may need the extension of .htm-ssi.

If your provider is supplying the program for your counter script, they
should also provide a "how-to" somewhere on their site for proper
implementation.

Hope this helps.

Paul