Re: All Webmasters - Change Your Home Page

by "Ineke van der Maat" <inekemaa(at)xs4all.nl>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Sep 2001 03:53:07 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hello all on these lists,

I think it is not only a black day for all in America but also for all who
have became ill or lost relatives or friends after the crash of the
 Israelian plane into the Amsterdam flat for some years. They are remembered
 again of this terrible event and will have also a day with nightmares   ..
.
 All the parlementarian investigations were nothing as shows and there is
so
 much as nothing clear after years. And people who became seriously ill,
 cannot prove, still always  not, that it is because of the materials that
 were in that plane.. What was really in that plane??

 The economy that continues daily is that of the newspapers and the
 commercial newsstations. And these show only what give profit to their
 shareholders .
 Do you know how it is in China two years after the terrible flood with many
 people homeless. Do you know what is happening in all the other not so
 important countries of the world? No of course not, that news brings no
 money for the commercial stations and papers..
Please open your eyes and try to find out what really is happening in this
world . and that is often not what you see on television or read in the
papers.. . money reigns
 the world also the news...

 Greetings
Ineke van der Maat